Lape Mansfield Nakasian & Gibson, LLC offers the highest quality of legal services by providing effective and practical solutions to our clients’ needs. Our more than 75 years of combined experience with one of the nation’s largest law firms provides us with a depth of knowledge and breadth of experience that allows us to be uniquely responsive to the myriad legal issues individuals and businesses face in today’s ever-complex and changing legal environment. We recognize that each of our clients has specific goals, and we strive to respond with solutions tailored to meet those goals in a cost-effective and practical way. We’re not just lawyers who represent individuals and businesses; we’re strategic partners that take a proactive role in helping our clients, providing both the technical legal advice and the practical business advice necessary to solve problems no matter how large or small.
What Sets Us Apart
- We don’t just provide legal advice, we partner with our clients so that we can understand their legal needs and businesses and become key advisors to them.
- We never offer advice we wouldn’t follow ourselves, and our guidance is based on years of practical experience helping guide some of the country’s largest companies through their most sophisticated and complex problems.
- We have practiced together for a long time, and both enjoy and value our partnership, and believe that, in a boutique practice like ours, we can be more flexible, less bureaucratic, and highly accessible to our clients, while at the same time providing major-firm expertise.
- We are responsive and dedicated to providing outstanding legal services to our clients, but ever-mindful of the need to be efficient and cost-effective in helping our clients achieve their goals.
Our firm is dedicated to the principles of excellence, ethics and client service. We provide effective and affordable solutions in a variety of practice areas:
- Business and Regulatory Counseling
- Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- General Counsel Services
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate and Finance